Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp
- fresh lime juice one lime
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 36 peeled shrimp medium
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Mix all dry seasons together in small bowl.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil to the pan. When oil is heated, stir in garlic.
- Immediately add shrimp.
- Squeeze entire fresh lime juice into pan over shrimp
- Sprinkle entire seasoning blend over shrimp.
- Saute shrimp for 5-8 minutes.
Calories: 168kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 21gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!