Spicy Scrambled Eggs
- 2 large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 50 grams cottage cheese
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 2 slices Ezekiel Bread
- Grab a small non-stick frying pan and spray a small amount of olive oil cooking spray to coat the pan.
- In a small mixing bowl add 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites. Whisk until the egg yolks and whites mix.
- Add 1/4 of onion, 1 clove of garlic and 1 whole red chilli - all finely chopped.
- Now add cottage cheese and a pinch of mixed herbs. Whisk this mix fully.
- With the frying pan at moderate heat, add the contents of the mixing bowl. Put your toast in the toaster now. Gently stir the contents to scramble the eggs.
- Once eggs are scrambled add them to toast on a large plate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!