Spicy Tarragon Yogurt Chicken
- 1 bunch tarragon sprigs leaves only
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup harissa sauce
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 cup harissa sauce for garnish
- 4 sprigs tarragon for garnish
- Combine tarragon, Greek yogurt, harissa sauce, garlic, vinegar, cumin, and salt in a blender. Puree until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour marinade over chicken breasts in a shallow dish, thoroughly coating both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the pre-heated grill. Cook over medium-high heat until dark grill marks appear, about 7 minutes per side.
- Garnish with harissa sauce and a sprig of tarragon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!