Spinach Artichoke Portabella Quiches – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 portobella mushrooms wiped clean, stems and gills removed
- 1 container Whole Foods Spinach Artichoke Dip room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and brush a large glass or ceramic baking dish with olive oil.
- Place mushrooms cap-side down and bake 15 minutes.
- While mushroom caps are baking, combine Spinach Artichoke Dip and eggs in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove caps from oven and fill with quiche filling. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until filling is set and slightly puffed.
- Turn broiler on high and broil 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is beginning to brown.
- Remove and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!