Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap
- 6 6-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- 3/4 cup crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 1/3 tbs sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- Place the tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 30-60 seconds.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, then place it over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms and pepper for two minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and sauté for another one to two minutes, or until wilted.
- Add the eggs and egg whites and cook, stirring often until they are set, about two minutes.
- Divide the egg scramble evenly among the tortillas, then top it with the crumbled feta and sun-dried tomatoes. To wrap, fold up one end, then both sides. Serve immediately or wrap in foil and take to go.
Calories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 22gFat: 7gSodium: 623mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!