Sriracha-Glazed Chicken and Onions over Long-Grain Rice
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tbs hoisin sauce
- 1 tbs ketchup
- 1 1/4 tsp hot chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup sliced onion rings
- 1 tbs minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp curry powder optional
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish
- chopped cashews or almonds for garnish
- Prepare rice omitting salt and any oil and garnish with parsley when finished coo
- While rice is cooking, combine hoisin, ketchup and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add ginger, garlic and curry (if using) and chicken; sauté for 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in hoisin mixture; cook 1 minute, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle with your choice of chopped nuts.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Sugar: 6gCalories: 317kcalFat: 5.3gProtein: 27gCarbohydrates: 38g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!