Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Olive Tapenade, Tomatoes, and Feta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts two breasts cut in half
- 1/2 cup oven dried tomatoes diced
- 6 tbsp Tapenade
- 4 oz feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken breast halves between two sheets of wax or parchment paper; pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin to a quarter inch of thickness.
- Place 1 ounce of cheese, 2 T diced tomatoes, and about 1 1/2 T tapenade on each piece of chicken. Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Heat the oil over medium-high in a large oven-safe saute pan; once hot, add the meat to sear on all sides. Once the meat is browned on all sides, transfer the entire pan to the preheated oven.
- Roast for 15 minutes, until meat is cooked and no longer pink inside.
- Allow meat to rest 3-4 minutes before cutting.
Calories: 270kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 30gFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!