Stupid Easy Paleo Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 lb ground italian sausage
- 14 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp hot pepper relish optional
- 4-6 cloves of garlic whole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Dump your tomato sauce, olive oil, garlic, hot pepper relish and Italian seasoning into your slow cooker and stir well.
- Cut your squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place your 2 squash halves face down into your slow cooker.
- Roll your ground sausage into meatballs, then fit as many as you can in the sauce around the squash. I was able to work in about a half pound worth.
- Cook on High for 3 hours or cook on low for 5 hours.
- Use a large fork to pull the “spaghetti” out of your squash, then top with your meatballs and sauce.Garnish with parsley if you feel fancy, and enjoy!
Fiber: 5gFat: 57gProtein: 25gCarbohydrates: 27g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!