Sugar-Free Chocolate Angel Cake
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 pack of sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 10 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 packs of sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, 1 pkg sugar substitute, and 3 Tbs cocoa into a bowl. repeat sifting. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt at medium speed till soft peaks form.
- Gradually add 3 pkgs of sugar substitute, beating at high speed till stiff peaks form.
- Fold in remaning ingredients.
- Scoop into oiled and floured bundt pan, Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Fiber: 3gCalories: 52kcalProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!