Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
- 6 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (no sugar added)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Splenda or Stevia
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp fresh orange or lemon zest (optional)
- Put cranberries in a pot on the stove, and pick through to remove soft and/or brown ones.
- Add water and Splenda. Stir, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir frequently. The cranberries will pop, and then release their "gel"—the sauce will come together like magic. Cook until all the berries have popped, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Calories: 10kcalCarbohydrates: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!