Sugar-Free Low Carb Skinny Mojito
- 3 tbs fresh squeezed lime juice
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1.5 oz Bacardi Limon Rum
- 1/2 cup Diet Sprite (or enough to fill the glass)
- Add lime juice and mint leaves to glass. Mash the mint leaves using a muddler or spoon.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Add 1.5 fl oz rum to glass. Fill the glass to the top with Diet Sprite. Use a straw or muddler to stir.
*Alcohol contains empty calories and has no nutritional value. When you drink alcohol, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is one of the first elements of metabolism to be shoved aside in your body's rush to excrete the toxins as efficiently as possible. Your body won't metabolize sugars and fats as efficiently during the metabolism of alcohol, and drinking heavily can cause your metabolism to slow. This can contribute to weight gain, as can the empty calories found in alcohol.
Calories: 66kcalCarbohydrates: 2gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!