Sugar-Free Maple Cookies
- 1/2 cup reduced fat margarine softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded peeled tart apple
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar equivalent
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine margarine, sour cream, apple, eggs, maple flavoring and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sweetener, baking soda, and baking powder; add to apple mixture and mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
Calories: 44kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 2gCholesterol: 11mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!