Sweet and Spicy Citrus Tilapia
This is a very versatile marinade. It's great with chicken breasts. Add green beans tossed with cilantro and lime
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (1 orange)
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Combine orange juice and next 9 ingredients (through garlic); pour over fish. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle fish with paprika; broil 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Drizzle sauce over fish.
Calories: 225kcalFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 486mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!