Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken
- 1/3 cups sugar free apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tap salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 galic clove minced
- 1 tbsp frsh snipped cilantro
- Place jam in a small bowl and microwave on high 30-40 seconds or until melted. Add lime juice and jalapeño pepper. Whisk until blended; set aside.
- Combine chili powder and salt. Flatten chicken to an even thickness using a flat meat tenderizer. Rub garlic over chicken; sprinkle even with chili powder mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Lightly spray skillet with non-stick spray. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes; turn. Cook an additional 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing evenly with glaze. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Calories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 27gFat: 1.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!