Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 1 package Jimmy Dean 60% less fat Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 4 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 cups reduced fat shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves finely sliced
- 16 oz fat free cottage cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sweet potatoes and butter together in a bowl; evenly spread into the bottom of the prepared 9x13-inch dish.
- Stir cheese, onion, spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, and crumbled sausage together in a large bowl; spoon over sweet potato layer.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and eggs are set, about 1 hour. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 247kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 21gFat: 10gSodium: 575mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!