Sweet Potato Protein Brownies
- 2 cups sweet potatoes cooked and skinned
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup zucchini grated
- 4 scoops Quest, chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups egg whites
- 1/3 cup Splenda or Stevia
- Preheat oven to 375*. Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients
- Mix until thoroughly blended and smooth with mixer on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 12-15 minutes or until center is set
Calories: 71kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 8gFat: 1gSodium: 66mgSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!