Sweet & Tangy Watermelon Salad
- 2 tbps rice vinegar
- 2.5 tsp sugar
- 2 cups diced seeded watermelon
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts (see tips) and coarsely chopped
- Stir together vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl until the sugar almost dissolves. Add watermelon, cucumber and cilantro; toss gently to combine. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts.
- Tip: To toast nuts:
- Heat a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Add nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
Calories: 63kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSodium: 3mgFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!