- 2 lbs chicken wings and drumsticks
- Walden Farms Asian Marinade Or Mrs.Dash Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- cilantro chopped
- Rinse and pat dry chicken, then trim off visible fat.
- Place chicken in a large pot. Fill pot with cold water until chicken is covered by two inches.
- Bring water to a boil and boil for 10 minutes. While chicken is boiling, put remaining ingredients into a large Ziploc bag and shake to mix.
- Set broiler to high with the rack about 6 inches from the flame.
- Once chicken is done, remove from water and add to Ziploc bag.
- Shake until all wings are fully covered with marinade. Place chicken on a baking sheet and broil for 6 minutes on each side until skin starts to crisp.
Calories: 277kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 43gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!