Texas Goldrush Chicken Breast
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 4 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika optional
- green onions garnish
- Set oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the gold rush sauce.
- Rub half of the mixture on the chicken breasts.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with coconut oil. Add chicken breasts to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken breasts. If your skillet is all metal, place the chicken in it and allow it to bake in the oven for 10 minutes. If your skillet cannot be placed in the oven, transfer the chicken breasts to a baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
Calories: 218kcalFat: 6gProtein: 32gCarbohydrates: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!