Thai Grilled Beef Skewers
- 1 1/2 lb beef tenderloin cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp lemongrass minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar equivalent
- 18 bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- salt and pepper to taste
- chili flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for grilling
- Mix together each of the ingredients in a bowl, except the salt, pepper, chili flakes, coconut oil and skewers.
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Thread the beef on the bamboo skewers.
- Pre-heat a grill.
- Season the beef with salt, black pepper and chili flakes (or, instead, add a bit of Thai chili paste to the marinade!)
- Once the grill is hot, brush it with coconut oil and quickly place your beef on the grill.
- Grill each skewer, until it's nicely seared and cooked to your desired doneness.
Calories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 23gFat: 25g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!