Thai Peanut Chicken
- 8 chicken thighs skinless
- black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup mild salsa
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter smooth
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce reduced sodium or Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp ginger grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- lime wedges
- Season chicken with fresh ground black pepper and place in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except cilantro. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for eight hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken and place on serving platter. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
Calories: 302kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 25gFat: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!