Thai Spicy Beef Salad
- 1/2 lb lean steak with salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/8 cup fresh mint
- 1/8 cup basil
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp lemon grass
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp stevia in the raw
- Season steak with salt and pepper and grill to desired temperature.
- In a small bowl, mix greens, mint, basil, and cilantro.
- In another small bowl, mix lemongrass, green onions, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, chili flakes, and Stevia.
- Slice steak and place on top of greens. Pour dressing over greens and steak. Toss lightly and serve.
Calories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 36gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!