Thai Turkey Burger
- 20 oz 99% extra lean ground turkey breast extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1/2 tbs lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz water
- In a large bowl, mix together the ginger, garlic, peanut butter, soy sauce, stevia, lime juice, and water. Divide into halves and set one half aside.
- In another bowl, combine the ground chicken breast, onion, cilantro, oats, and egg. Stir in half the peanut sauce. Mix well and shape into four patties.
- Place on grill and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side
- Serve with remaining sauce drizzled on top, along with your favorite side dish.
- Optional: Bake in a preheated 375*F oven for 22-25 minutes
Calories: 303kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 39gFat: 11gSodium: 316mgSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!