Toasted Turkey and Brie Sandwiches
You may need a knife and fork to eat this sandwich. Serve with a side of cranberry sauce and sweet potato chips. For a twist, try Cambozola cheese (a mixture of soft, rich Camembert and zingy Gorgonzola blue cheese) instead of Brie.
- 4 sourdough English muffins split and toasted
- 4 tsp honey mustard
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 5 ounces Brie, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup trimmed arugula
- Preheat broiler, or oven to 500°F.
- Arrange muffin halves on a baking sheet, cut sides up
- Spread 1 teaspoon mustard over each of 4 halves
- Top each with 1/2 cup turkey and one-fourth of onion
- Divide cheese evenly among the remaining 4 halves.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts and turkey is warm.
- Top turkey halves evenly with salt, pepper and arugula.
- Top each turkey half with 1 cheese muffin half.
Calories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 30gFat: 12gSodium: 686mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!