Tomato Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey lean
- 3 oz low fat mozzarella cheese sherdded
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices of cucumber
- 4 tbsp fat free mayo
- 4 whole wheat buns
- Combine ground turkey, shredded cheese, tomato, with salsa and garlic. Once ingredients are well combined, form into patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties for 4-5 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove from skillet and lay on top of whole wheat bun, smeared with fat-free mayonnaise and layered with the cucumber.
Calories: 388kcalFat: 8gProtein: 40gCarbohydrates: 40g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!