Turkey Egg White Quiche
- 2 large eggs
- 24 oz pure egg whites
- 1 package extra lean ground turkey
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1/2 small white onion diced
- 1/2 bag of spinach
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- seasoning of your choice to taste
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. (Pam Olive Oil Spray) and brown turkey.
- Add peppers, spinach, garlic, onion and seasoning and cook on medium for 2-3 minutes until spinach cooks down.
- Transfer mixture into a 9x13 glass dish and spread.
- Pour egg whites evenly over the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool and serve!
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 41gFat: 6gSodium: 391mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!