Vanilla Donuts ( grain free )
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp butter flavor or coconut oil
- 1/2-1 tsp stevia
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Grease donut pan.
- Sift coconut flour and mix well with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter or oil. (knead in well until butter is in tiny pieces throughout the mixture)
- Add in eggs and ACV. Add in a cup of water and mix well. The dough should be very soft and moist, yet firm enough to be pickup up with your hands.
- Distribute evenly into a 6 mold donut pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm.
Calories: 77kcalFat: 4gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!