Vanilla Spiked Protein Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese light
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pasty flour oat flour will also work
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blend/process until smooth and well combined. It will appear pretty runny but thats how it should be, go with it - delicious things be happening.
- Heat a medium size frypan over medium heat, add a little coconut or olive oil and swirl around the pan to ensure a even coating.
- Spoon a small amount of your batter into your heated fry pan and cook until bubbles form on the top and edges appear slightly dry. Carefully flip and cook for a minute longer. Transfer to a plate or wire rack to cool of not inhaling consuming right away. Repeat until all batter has been used. FYI - I got 12 delicious little 4 inch pancakes.
Calories: 396kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 36gFat: 12gSodium: 323mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!