Veggie and Turkey Breakfast Quiche
- 4 oz cream cheese 1/3 less fat
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups egg whites
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups 2% reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 10 oz extra lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Brown ground turkey in a pan with salt. Place in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Place mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until creamy. Add eggs and egg whites and mix until well blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.
Calories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 42gFat: 13gSodium: 994mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!