- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup xylitol or splenda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond meal, flaxseed, gluten free flour, sugar substitute and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla together with 2tbs almond milk
- Add more almond milk as necessary, one tablespoon at a time, to reach pancake-batter consistency.
- Lightly oil a skillet and heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Cook for three minutes, or until bubbles form and edges are cooked. Flip and cook for three minutes or until underside is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 10gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!