White Chocolate Cranberry Protein Bars
- 75 grams vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup baking stevia
- 1 tbsp truvia brown sugar blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 cup butternut squash baked
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp butter extract optional
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberrries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- To cook the butternut squash, cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, and either bake at 350 F for 60-90 minutes, or microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, scooping out flesh once cool. If you buy the frozen squash or the fresh-cut cubes, microwaving is probably your best (and fastest) option.
- Blend together cooked squash, egg whites, coconut oil, and extracts until smooth.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until no clumps appear. Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until batter has set but a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out slightly dirty.
Calories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 9gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!