White Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Cookies
- 60 g vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Stevia blend
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup pumpkin ,canned
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 tbs Smart Balance light buttery spread
- 1 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Lightly spray a full baking sheet with cooking spray, then drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown underneath and cooked through. I flatten my cookies with the back of a spatula right after they come out to make them chewier and less fluffy, but that's optional.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Store any leftovers in the fridge up to one week or the freezer up to one month.
Calories: 65kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 5gFat: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!