- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1 lb fresh shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic and scallions briefly, but do not brown the garlic.
Toss in shrimp and saute until pink and opaque in the center. Stir in parsley and heat through.
Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 215kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 26.4gFat: 11.3gCholesterol: 188mg