Yogurt Phyllo Nests with Fresh Fruit Salsa
- 6 cups plain Chobani Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 pkg sugar free Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3 scoops low carb whey protein powder
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 8 sheets Phyllo dough thawed
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 3 kiwis diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Preheat oven to *375F. Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl. Set aside. Place fruit and zest in another mixing bowl and toss gently.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on large cutting board. Spray lightly with non-stick spray and sprinkle a small amount of sugar. Repeat layers until you have 4 sheets total. Use a pizza cutter to cut sheet into 6 squares. Place each square in a muffin tin. Repeat for 6 more squares. Bake 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.Distribute yogurt and fruit salsa evenly among the phyllo nests.
Calories: 188kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 23gFat: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!