Zucchini and Tomato Salad with Garlic-Chili Dressing
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp honey
- nonstick olive oil spray
- 6 medium zucchini trimmed, quartered lengthwise
- 6 large plum tomatoes quartered lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Whisk first 7 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Arrange zucchini on baking sheet and spray lightly with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake zucchini until just beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Arrange zucchini and tomatoes on platter. Drizzle with enough dressing to coat. Serve with remaining dressing.
Calories: 182kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 3gFat: 15gSodium: 36mgFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!